The Guided Meditations:
1. Guided Meditation for Spiritual Exercises
2. Hu Chant and Breathing Meditation
3. Inner Journey Through Spirit Realms
4. Luxor Meditation
Click here to download
A Summary of the 5 Steps for Spiritual Exercises:
- Call in the Light for the highest good, and ask for protection and guidance during your spiritual exercises.
- Focus your attention into the third eye. The area near the center of the head directly back from your forehead. It is in this place that the Soul has its seat and the Soul energy gathers.
- Chant the HU (pronounced H-U or hue) which is a sacred name of God. It’s preferable to do this inwardly (silently).
- Listen within. After you have chanted for a period of time, stop and listen within. You are listening for the Sound Current, which is very subtle.
- Chanting and listening. Spiritual exercises typically consist of equal amounts of time alternating between chanting and listening.
- Set your intention for the meditation. This could be as simple as completing the meditation, or as ambitious as awakening to God consciousness. Whatever is true and present for you is fine.
- Practice opening your Spiritual eyes. Before or during your meditation say to yourself “I am opening my spiritual eyes”.
- Listen for the Sound Current. Pay attention when you are listening and be open to observe and hear any inner sounds that are present.
- The Inner Master. Be open to the presence and awareness of the Inner Master. It may show up as a purple light (some see it as a deep shade of blue), a cross or a star, a bursting light, or the shape of a globe or globule. And it also may not be visual, it may be an inner sense or knowing.
- Technique for Soul Travel – Experiment with the technique we taught for Soul travel.
- Keep a Journal. When you complete your meditation write about your experience.